American Civility Association is on a quest to show America what can happen when we create environments where kindness and respect flourish. We reverse the rising tide of anger, rude behaviors and bullying by educating individuals and families about the dangers of incivility, and equip them with heart tools to live safer and happier lives.
WHAT WE KNOW
We have learned that:
- Gratitude and Kindness are more powerful than Stress and Rudeness.
- Not random acts of kindness alone, but rather living a kindness lifestyle that can be learned and modeled.
- “Violence is preventable.” The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Violence Prevention. The American Civility Association agrees.
WHERE WE HAVE BEEN
American Civility Association is in our 4th year of program piloting, development, implementation. Now an Independent Impact Study is in the works by University of Central Florida: College of Education and Human Performance. Our efforts have been focused around the state of Florida, but now through our successes, our evidence based programs have us poised to expand nationwide.
• 3 Florida Counties yielding outstanding results
• Over 1200 educators, parents and adults trained
• Over 10,000 students impacted
• Up to 20 to 40 points improvement in reading gains
• Up to 80% improved behaviors
• Featured by Florida Commissioner of Education Safe and Healthy Schools Team
• University of Central Florida: College of Education and Human Performance Independent Impact Study in Progress
• University of Florida desires collaboration for kindness/civility study
• Currently adding 10 elementary schools
• Piloting in 7 Juvenile Justice School Campuses
• Bus Safety Program in Development
Thank you for your interest and support. Our success depends on your help.
Please Make Your Tax Deductible Donation Today.